Thursday, February 28, 2008

Finally Some Racing!!

I'm getting back to riding and trying to get back into training. After a week in CA i came back and got the flu. I know it takes a lil while to get back into the swing of things so i'm trying to not beat myself up for not being where i was at 3 weeks ago. I am excited about my first mtn bike race of the season this weekend at BarH. It's always a fun time and great to spend with friends. Racing will fire me up and hopefully put some fire under my arse! I missed out on two road races this past weekend that i wanted to go to. My teammates were involved in wrecks both days but i still wish i was able to go. I really enjoyed Pace Bend last year. With mtb racing every weekend there's a road race.. i'm not sure which road races i'll be able to go to before may. I wish i could do both!

3 comments:

Cri said...

Show up + give it 100%= good day.

You'll be fine. It might not feel great out there, but you'll feel good that you are out there at all.

I'll take a Beebs who's been off the bike for a week and then had the flu any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

That said, I don't really expect you to race more than one category on Sunday. But if you did...

Cri

Unknown said...

Bibi You had a Great Race at Bar H, considering you had been on the bike only a week. Wow!!! Watch out! The Beebs is Strong!!

Bibi Martinez said...

Thanks guys for all the love!!! It was great to get out and race again!!